By Peaceful Genius
December 21st: I stayed home and babysat Playing Mystery, then went shopping.
December 22nd:We went to see Planet 51,we went out to lunch, I stayed home and babysat Dooling Reader (we ate fruit candy canes, YUM!!), then I went to a secret santa party that was a lot of fun.
December 23rd: I have no idea what I did on this day except that we went to see a friends Christmas play.
December 24th: I taught the Christmas story, we opened presents from our sisters (I got a giant stuffed dog and two Webkinz).
December 25th: I got up at 3am, went downstairs to see what santa brought ( I got Disney Sing It, a Webkinz bulldog and some mammoth crocs),then I went back to bed realizing that I was never going to stay up till everyone else got up five hours later, I got up again at 8am, examined other peoples presents (Playing Mystery got a huge doll house and Doodling Reader got a Madame Alexander doll), went and ate breakfast (which I'm pretty sure was just pure sugar), then we opened presents ( I got wii games, clothes, shoes, socks,earrings,a robe,High School Musical 3 Dance and many other extremely awesome things), and played with my presents the rest of the day.
December 26th: I played with my new stuff.
December 27th: I played a new church card game and found out that I have Basketball practice at 8am.
December 28th : That is today so I woke up, ate waffles, and started blogging.
Tapir luvs for eternity and beyond,
Peaceful genius
No comments:
Post a Comment