Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween week

42: So 24 tell me about your week.
24: ITS HALLOWEEN!!!
42:no tell me about your week at school
42:so Monday...
24: On Monday I uhhhh ... You go first
42: SO on Monday I stayed home from school because I didn't have much of a voice. I didn't do much at home. On Tuesday I stayed home again and I painted a pumpkin.
24: we also had a halloween party and she went even though she didn't have much of a voice.
42: Hey, it's MY turn so SHUSH!!!
42: SO I went to the church Halloween party because I had to help out and my voice was almost fully back. On Wednesday, I ...
24: well, then why didn't you go to school if your voice was almost back?
42: because i was going to die in gym, Now SHUSH!!!!!!!!!!!
42: so On Wednesday, I went back to school and yea it was pretty boring. I got a lot of "Hey, you're back!!" but it still was boring, not extremly boring it was just... I think you get the point. When I came home I told MOM that I had a ton of homework but I was done in like 30 minutes.
24: You didn't have a ton of homework if you were done in 30 minutes!
42: I had a little in each subject so I had to bring all the text books home so my backpack weighed a bagillion pounds.Why am I even responding to you when I told you to SHUSH!!!! it's my turn!!!
42: On Thursday, I went to school, did spanish, did writing and reading (thought there wasn't much reading), did history(were learning about Europe), went to gym, went to chorus, ate lunch, did science, did math, came home and actually did have a lot of homework. Then we had to go to piano lessons, then when we got home we went out to eat at the country club. Then when I came home I stayed up 1hr past my bed time doing homework.
24: 42, I'm hungry and I'm bored. When can I tell about my day?
42: TOO BAD!!!!! You can tell when it is your turn!!
42: On friday, I did usual stuff, came home and got all my homework done and carved pumpkins. On Saturday, I realized that I had to read a Biography by Monday so I read the Biography of Roald Dahl in 2hrs and 30min. That got me out of doing leaves.
24:Thanks a lot!! I had to do them all and carry a 20 lb blower for 2hrs and 30min straight.
42: sooo, then I did usual stuff until trick or treating time. I didn't get to go trick or treating but I had to stand at the door and hand out candy. There were breaks of up to 20 min between trick or treaters so I read The sea of Monsters while waiting. I finished the book. Today, Sunday , I got stabbed with a pencil twice by 0 (0= Brooklyn). THE END
42: your turn
24: finally. I can't remember what I did on Monday. On Tuesday I saw a friend from school at teh church Halloween party. On Wednesday I uhhh,uhhh it was usual. On thursday we went to piano and had dinner at the Country Club. On Friday, we carved pumpkins (I painted mine too).Also we had a Halloween party at school. Some people got prizes (some got more that 1) some got none( like me). On Saturday, I did the leaves all by self with dad and a 20lb blower. I did usual stuff until the end of the day when I went to my friends Halloween party. First, 4pm to 6:45pm we went trick or treating. 6:45 to 8:00 we had dinner, sorted our candy and had a costume contest(I won!!). Sunday, today, I also got stabbed with a pencil once by 0.
42: Now 24 tell them the sad news.
24: What sad news??
42: the one about the thing.
24:what thing
42: the one about departure
24: huh
42: come on!!
24: what!!
42: fine I'll say it
42: we have to leave now
42: we got to get ready to go to church
24:oh.
42: BYE!!

P.S. this is my steamed face ~:-l

No comments: