Well, it has been a long month. I’ve just been trying to recover and keep up (minimally) with the house and kids. We’ve had much help from church friends with meals and helping out with B. K continues to do laundry and grocery shopping on the weekends. I’ve been on oxygen for over 3 weeks now and am not sure when I will be done. I have an appointment with my doctor next week. I was on a heart monitor for a couple days early in the month with no significant results. I saw a cardiologist who said that I’ve developed a condition called Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia (basically my heart races or palpitates for no good reason). It should go away on its own....sometime. K’s mom came out to help for a week after an especially dizzy spell when I had to call K home from work because I couldn’t get up. I also saw my neurologist who changed my medication because the previous one wasn’t helping. After about a week, the new medication gave me a full body rash so I had to stop that and start taking Benadryl and a steroid to clear up the rash. It’s almost gone now and I’ve moved on to medication number three.
As for the other people at the house....M participated in Greece Day at school. Here’s a picture of her in her chiton.

M also went to the solo ensemble festival and got a ribbon, though she said they didn’t do very well. (I wasn’t well enough to go in and watch.) B had her 4th birthday and a great friend in the ward helped me give her a little birthday party. We met a couple friends and went to Pump It Up and then over to this friends house for pizza and cake. (It was her 2 year-old son’s birthday as well.) B is now 34 pounds and 3 feet 3 inches tall. (She was not amused at getting shots at her doctor’s appointment.)

No comments:
Post a Comment