Sunday, February 8, 2009

January 2009

S started a yoga class that she has really been enjoying. B started a ballet class that she likes - I’m not sure if she likes it because it is ballet or if it is because she is in it with one of her friends. B also started Primary. I have never taken her into Primary because she just goes with M and S. I heard, though, that on the first day she stood up in front of the whole Primary and had no problem introducing herself (some of the other kids were much more shy). As for the rest of January we had our new piano and rug delivered and put up a curtain rod. I will post a picture when we hang the curtains. We are waiting for the curtain rings to arrive (special order). Now just a picture or two and plant for the living room and I think it will be complete. Then we had those cold days. Oh, and my lovely hospital stay.

No comments: